Covid-19 Pre-booking Screening Questions
If you answer YES to any of A questions and YES to more than two of the B questions below, please delay your appointment for 14 days after all symptoms passed. Stay home and self-isolate right away.
Visit OttawaPublicHealth.ca/Coronavirus or Telehealth Ontario (1-866-797-0000).
A – Do you have any of the following?
- New Onset Cough
- Shortness of Breath or Difficulty Breathing
B – Or at Least Two of the Following Symptoms?
- Sore Throat
- Difficulty Swallowing
- Digestive Issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
- Runny Nose
- Feeling Unwell
- Stuffy or Congested Nose
- Lost your sense of taste or smell
- Hoarse Voice
Have you tested positive or in close contact with someone who is sick or has confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Have you returned from travel or been in close contact with someone who has been outside Canada in the past 14 days?
Reply: No to All, if applicable to you. This form must be completed before every appointment.
Mandatory Procedures for Clients
- Read our COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire on our website
- If you answer YES to any of the pre-screening questions, please cancel your appointment
- Knock and wait at clinic door to be invited in
- Keep physical distancing of 2 meters/6 feet
- Only one client in reception area at a time
- Your temperature will be taken by a non-touch digital infrared forehead thermometer
- Masks must be worn in the clinic
- masks can be purchased if you don’t have one, please inform us in advance
- $3 for surgical masks
- $10 for cloth reusable masks, woman & men sizes
- Use hand sanitizer station upon entering the clinic
- Arrive alone
- Bring in only essential items
- For facial electrolysis treatments, please limit talking to necessary conversation only
- When you arrive early, please call and we will instruct you when to enter
- Washroom use for staff and emergencies only
- Use our online booking services, call or email to book your next appointment
- We will accept same day payments via Visa and Mastercard over the phone
- Please consider purchasing pre-paid cards to limit interaction and to save money
Caress Protocols For COVID-19
Be assured that we have already implemented and are following Health Canada guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting procedures. Everyone who has been to our clinic knows how meticulous we are. We are committed to continuing our efforts of offering a safe environment and will be adding extra steps to ensure, our clinic remains so. All staff will be pre-screened for Covid-19 risk factors and their temperature taken before beginning each shift. If you have any questions concerning these procedures, please contact the office.
With the new protocol in place, we have had to remove magazines, Werther candies and other unessential items from our reception area.
The receptionist will monitor the flow of clients in and out of the clinic, please only one client in the reception area at a time. The receptionist has the responsibility to enforce Health Canada instructions making sure all visitors follow proper protocol to ensure the safety of our clients and staff.
We have installed a Plexiglas barrier between the reception area and the client. There is a hand sanitizing station at the entrance of the clinic for your use. Your temperature will be taken when you enter, by non-touch device.
Between clients, all touched surfaces including doorknobs, payment devices and washrooms will be disinfected.
Electrologists will be wearing masks at all times. We have installed a shield on our microscope for an added barrier for your protection. We will limit our conversation to necessary conversation while preforming facial electrolysis treatments.
We will be spacing time between clients to disinfect all equipment and hard surfaces such as doorknobs, faucets, counters, pens, drawer, and microscope handles. Chair lifts and facial shields will be disinfected and anything else we may be in contact with. We will continue to sterilize any reusable implements between use.
Regrettably, we have removed the linens, including sheets and towels and have replaced them with disposable paper. We will clean the bed surface between clients.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to provide blankets and robes for your use.